Terms and Conditions (GTC)
1. General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to any contracts between room4 Ventures GmbH and customers who are consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who engages in a legal transaction for purposes that are not related to any business or self-employed activity of that person.
2. Acknowledgement of the Terms and Conditions
The customer acknowledges these terms and conditions as soon as they place an order. The contract parties agree on the applicability of Austrian law. If the consumer has his domicile or habitual abode in Austria or if he is employed in Austria, only the jurisdiction of the court in whose district the domicile, habitual abode or place of employment lies can be called upon for a legal action concerning contracts with room4 Ventures GmbH; This does not apply for legal disputes that are already underway.
3. Protective Clause
The inclusion of general terms and conditions or contractual conditions of the customer that deviate from these terms and conditions will be rejected unless these are explicitly recognized by room4 Ventures GmbH.
4. Conclusion of the Contract
4.1. The product presentation on the website does not represent an offer in the legal sense. It is an invitation to the customer to submit an offer themself. The customer submits the offer in the legal sense by placing the order. The confirmation of the receipt of the order takes place together with the acceptance of the order immediately after sending by an automated e-mail. With this e-mail confirmation, the purchase contract is concluded.
4.2. In the overview of the assortment of the online shop www.teamplatinshop.de the customer can select the desired product(s) by clicking on the button "Add to shopping cart". The selected products are temporarily stored in the shopping cart during the customer's visit to the www.teamplatinshop.de website. The ordering process is continued by clicking on the “Proceed to checkout” button next to the goods listed in the shopping cart. On the following page, the customer is asked to log in to the online shop, provided they already have an account, or to create one if they do not. You can also order as a guest. The customer then selects the delivery location and the payment method and enters the data required for the execution of the payment and the delivery. When choosing external payment services such as PayPal, Klarna, “Sofortüberweisung”, the customer is redirected to the external website of the respective payment service provider. Before the order is submitted, the data relevant to the order are summarized in an "order overview". The customer is free to review their information in the order overview again and, if necessary, to correct it, before sending their order to room4 Ventures GmbH by clicking on the "Submit & Pay" button. By clicking on the "Submit & Pay" button, the customer submits a binding purchase offer for the goods he has selected.
4.3. After receipt of the order, room4 Ventures GmbH sends a notification email to the email address provided by the customer, in which the receipt of the order is confirmed, and the order content is listed (hereinafter referred to as "order confirmation"). If room4 Ventures GmbH refuses to conclude the contract, the customer will be informed immediately by email.
5. Storage of the Contract Text
The text of the contract, so the customer's information on the ordering process, is saved by room4 Ventures GmbH and can be viewed by the customer under the link “My Account” and then “My Orders”. Regardless of this, room4 Ventures GmbH sends an order confirmation and these terms and conditions to the email address provided by the customer.
- All product prices are total prices; they contain the statutory sales tax (value added tax).
- We reserve us the possibility of price errors. If the correct price is higher, the customer will be contacted; In this case a contract is only concluded if the customer wants to buy the product at the actual price. If the correct price is lower, this price will be charged.
7. Delivery Costs
- In addition to the stated product prices, shipping costs are added. You can find out more about the amount of shipping costs and the threshold value for free delivery on our webpage. The applicable sales tax is included in the shipping costs.
8. Delivery Conditions
- Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made to the address specified by the customer. We also deliver to packaging stations.
- room4 Ventures GmbH bears no responsibility in the event of delivery problems in the realm of suppliers or manufacturers. If delivery or compliance with an agreed delivery time becomes impossible due to circumstances for which room4 Ventures GmbH is not responsible, room4 Ventures GmbH is entitled to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part. room4 Ventures GmbH will immediately inform the customer of this. Claims for damages are excluded in this case. The customer will be informed of existing delivery problems before the ordering process begins./li>
9. Due Date and Retention of Title
- The purchase price is due upon delivery of the goods at the latest.
- The delivered goods remain the property of room4 Ventures until they have been paid for in full.
10. Payment Terms
room4 Ventures GmbH accepts the payment methods listed here
- If you pay by credit card, your credit card will be charged after you have placed your order. This also happens immediately if we do not have the goods in stock and can only send them in a few days.
- PayPal - You pay the invoice amount via the online provider PayPal. You must be registered there or register first. After legitimation with your access data, you can confirm the payment order to us. You will get more information on this during the ordering process. You can find information about data privacyhere.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB, Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payments are made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is  days from dispatch of the goods / the ticket / or, for other services, the provision of the service. The full billing conditions for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here: Germany, Finland, Great Britain, Netherlands, Norway, &Austria, Sweden.
- Sofort: Available in Germany, the Netherlands and Austria. Your account will be debited immediately after you have placed your order
The use of the payment methods invoice, hire purchase and direct debit requires a positive credit check. In this respect, we forward your data to Klarna for the purpose of address and credit checks as part of the purchase initiation and processing of the purchase contract. Please understand that we can only offer you those payment methods that are permitted based on the results of the credit check. General information about Klarna is available here. Your personal details will be treated by Klarna in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations.
If an effective sales contract is concluded between you and us when using a Klarna payment method, we assign our payment claim to Klarna.
- Unless otherwise specified, the general statutory provisions apply.
- The warranty is excluded in the case of defects caused by the customer. This is particularly the case with improper handling, incorrect operation, or unauthorized repair attempts
- The shortened limitation period does not apply to damage caused by a grossly negligent breach of duty by room4 Ventures GmbH or an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of room4 Ventures GmbH. The shortened limitation period also does not apply to claims for damages due to the negligent or wilful breach of essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual obligations are obligations, the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the compliance of which the customer can regularly rely.
- If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer immediately and contact us as soon as possible. Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for the statutory warranty claims of consumers and only serves to support the provider in asserting his claims against the company commissioned with the delivery of the goods or the insurance company.
- As far as a manufacturer's warranty exists, the customer has to assert the claims arising from this directly against the manufacturer. The liability of room4 Ventures GmbH from the warranty is excluded.
12. Exclusion of Liability
- Claims for damages by the customer against room4 Ventures GmbH are excluded, provided that room4 Ventures GmbH or its vicarious agents have not acted with intent or gross negligence.
- Liability for damage to life, body and health, for negligent or deliberate breach of essential contractual obligations or if liability is mandatory under the Product Liability Act or due to negligence when the contract is concluded or due to other breaches of duty or tortious claims for compensation for property damage remains unaffected. Essential contractual obligations are obligations, the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the compliance of which the customer can regularly rely.
13. Right of Set-Off, Right of Retention
- 1. The customer is not entitled to offset against our claims unless the customer's counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed. The customer is also entitled to offset against our claims if he asserts notices of defects or counterclaims from the same purchase contract.
- 2. The customer may only exercise a right of retention if his counterclaim is based on the same sales contract.
14. Data Protection
Data protection provisions are contained in the data protection declaration.
15. Protection of Minors
The sale of alcohol to people under the age of 18 is prohibited by law. Our offers regarding alcohol are therefore aimed exclusively at adults. With your order you assure us that the recipient of the goods is older than 18 years.
16. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions / Reservation of Changes
We are entitled to unilaterally change these general terms and conditions, insofar as this is necessary to remove equivalence disruptions that subsequently arise or to adapt to changed legal or technical framework conditions. We will inform the customer of a change by sending the content of the changed regulations to the last known e-mail address of the customer. The change becomes part of the contract if the customer does not object to the inclusion in the contractual relationship in writing or in text form within six weeks after receipt of the notification of change.
17. Severability Clause
If a provision of these general terms and conditions should be ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
18. Contract Language
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is English.
19. Contract Law
Austrian law is applied to the contractual relationship.
20. Arbitration Board and Online Dispute Resolution
We undertake to participate in the arbitration procedure of the Internet Ombudsman in disputes:https://ombudsmann.at/
If you have any problems, you can submit a complaint via this platform and have it processed by an independent dispute settlement body: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr